Tuesday 9 February 2010


So today is the 9th Feb, 2010, The day Weezy's going to jail for 12 Months for possession of a firearm stemming back from 2007. In the weeks before he reports to Rikers Island, Wayne is keeping busy — recording tracks for Tha Carter IV (Referred to as“C4″ by Cash Money because it’ll be the bomb), shooting videos with his Young Money protégés, spending time with his growing family, and deliberately not asking anyone for advice about life on the inside. “This is Lil Wayne going to jail. Nobody I can talk to can tell me what that’s like,” he says. “I just say I’m looking forward to it.”

Lil Wayne is undeniably one of the biggest names in Hip-hop and easily one of the most talked about musicians of this past decade. Described as an' Unstoppable force' I am positive Weezy will live up to that title, Incarcerated or not.

In a Ustream video recently he posted to his fans:

"I'm out this b*tch," he said. "To all my fans, my real fans, I really, really, really truly love you. I love you with all of me, for real. I'll probably be loving everything else because I love you so much. Thank you from the bottom [of my heart]. Do not forget about me 'cause I will forever think about you, and I cannot wait for you to see me again. I'm out."

I, for one, am eagerly awaiting the release of 'Tha Carter IV' & can't wait to see what Weezy's got planned once he's released.

No comments:

Post a Comment